COVID-19 Response Information
Due to the continuing spread of the COVID-19 virus, Blue Water Developmental Housing, Inc. is focusing on the safety and well-being of people who receive our services, our staff and the community.
Entering the Administrative Building
Please follow these steps when you enter any Blue Water Developmental Housing, Inc. building:
- If you are feeling sick, please DO NOT enter the building. Employees should contact their direct supervisors for further instruction. Vendors or other visitors should contact the main line at (810) 388-1200 for instruction.
- Before entering the building, please put your mask on over your mouth and nose. You MUST wear your mask over your mouth and nose the entire time you are inside the building.
- Please approach the front desk window and ring the bell for service.
- Please ensure you maintain six feet distance from others while in the building. If you are not able to, please wait outside until someone exits.
- We encourage you to use the provided hand sanitizer on your hands.
- When you approach the front desk window, you will be asked a serious of health surveillance questions.
- Your temperature will also be taken.
- If you answer yes to any of those questions or if your temperature is higher than 100.3 Fahrenheit, you will be asked to leave the building immediately.